Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eggs, sunny side up

I don't remember ever making eggs sunny side up or over easy.

This morning was a morning I wanted eggs. But not scrambled. Sunny side up seemed the right fit. Without any prior memorable experience, off I went.

The moment the eggs went into the pan and the girls could see what I was making, I knew they would want some. Made enough for the ladies in the house.

In a non-stick pan with some olive oil massaged into the pan, I turned the pan on lower heat. Once the pan was heated, I broke the eggs into the pan. After a bit, I loosened the eggs from the bottom of the pan, to ensure the eggs weren't sticking to it. Letting the egg whites and yolks to solidify, I left my yolks quite tender (and runny in one case). Some parts of the egg whites were crispy underneath.

2011-3-27

The girls, after they had finished their breakfast, decided they were going to prepare their own eggs and wanted me to take their pictures.

2011-3-27


Want some?


That's sea salt and freshly ground black pepper on top.

No comments: