Saturday, March 26, 2011

What I can eat

Hello. I promise, some day, some day, some day, I will return to recipe postings. But, in case you haven't heard, yet, I'm pregnant. With twins.

Never in my life before this, have I ever been this picky, this nauseated. Textures and colors can make me nauseated. I'm not kidding and I'm not exaggerating. Makes eating tough, especially since I am hungry. All. The. Time.

So far, vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries always sit well with me. Good thing strawberries are in season now.

By the way, I have made my own yogurt in the past, but I'm much too tired and exhausted to contemplate making anything most of the time. Yes, a sad state of affairs.


Spaghetti with pasta sauce, with shredded cheese on top. Another staple I've been able to stomach. Again, I didn't make either component. I'm interested in making pasta and pasta sauce some day. Just not now.

No comments: